1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
8th May 2024 10:52:43 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

8th May 2024 07:14:10

Zezenia Season Six begins this Friday! Check out the announcement for all the details.

A new Game Update has been released! The game client will update automatically, and you may download the game at any time. Steam users may need to restart the app to receive the latest updates.

What's new in this update:

Bag Labels & Auto Loot Organization

Make sense of your inventory by attaching labels & icons to your bags! The new Edit Item dialog allows writing a label on all container items. You may also choose from a selection of icons to distinguish each bag.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Keep your automatically looted items in order by configuring one or more containers as Auto Loot bags! Have looted gold, collectibles, gatherables, equipment and others sort themselves into the right bags without any manual effort required.

To get started, hover over a bag to use the new Item Menu, and choose "Edit" to modify that item. Note that Auto Loot bags must be placed directly within the inventory main bag, or the attribute will have no effect.

Bestiary Boost Updates

All boosts purchased from the Bestiary are now personal to each player. Modifier boosts will apply when a monster killed by a boosted player respawns. In addition, the ability to toggle between a one and two hour boost has been added.

Note: purchased Enraged & Debuff boosts now apply after killing a monster. Once the monster respawns, the boost is applied to that particular spawn only.

Home Training Doll & Brewing Cauldron

The Premium Shop is expanding into home goods beginning with the Home Training Doll and Home Brewing Cauldron! Train your skills & brew potions in the comfort of your own home. Visit the Premium Shop to find the new products.

Full changelog

Quoting Full changelog 2024-05-08:
- Added labels, icons & automatic loot settings to bags, enabling automatic organization of looted items into one or more bags.
- Added a one/two hour boost duration toggle in the Bestiary.
- Changed all bestiary boosts to be personal to the boosting player only.
- Added the Home Brewing Cauldron and Home Training Doll.
- Updated the appearance of target hover, attack & follow indicators. Added a target style option to toggle between Modern and Classic styles. The currently targeted creature is now drawn on top of all other items.
- Added a hover cursor option to highlight the currently hovered game tile.
- Added multiple instances of the Humanoid Lair and Orcish Complex dungeons for busy hours.
- Added a calculated gold value to gold bar and diamond tooltips.
- Added a warning effect when attempting to chat with the “Log” tab active.
- Raised the non-PvP level for players to level 30.
- Attempting to drag a stack of items into a full container will now immediately fail with an error.
- Fixed potential client crashes.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Frostitude
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 200
Mage
8th May 2024 07:32:54

nice update!

The personal boost is the best move IMO. but those prices for the training doll and brewing in your own house are a huge ripoff... Does it give more brewing pots? or more training?

else its pointless to buy that shit
Akolix
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
8th May 2024 08:05:22

I don't understand why'd you introduce a home training doll/cauldron when you're about to start a full PVP seasonal. Doesn't this negate the whole full PVP aspect?
Natural Stormrage
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 297
Mage
8th May 2024 08:34:22

Quoting Akolix:
I don't understand why'd you introduce a home training doll/cauldron when you're about to start a full PVP seasonal. Doesn't this negate the whole full PVP aspect?

No it doesnt, since the current training and brewing are already inside non pvp so it makes 0 difference.

HOWEVER, since the cost of these things..... it has to be better or something than the "free" ones? xD

Else i see no point getting this, unless you wanna flex a lil i guess that u have $$
Blackmoor
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
8th May 2024 10:25:51

19.99 euro for a Training Doll that gives you nothing, I thought it's gonna be like 25 premmys in premium store - max.
Insane
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
8th May 2024 10:32:03

Bags gets visual bug seeing items anyway if you minimize bag/bp that has items in it.
Erfort
Sage

Outfit
Pharos
Level 170
Mage
8th May 2024 10:46:57

You should add more training dolls but with different skins/colours. Price them for like 10 euro more than regular doll price. That would be so cool <3
Administration
Staff

8th May 2024 10:52:43

Quoting Phill Mason:
Bags gets visual bug seeing items anyway if you minimize bag/bp that has items in it.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, please redownload the client from the website if you have this issue.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Natural Stormrage
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 297
Mage
8th May 2024 10:58:57

ETA on test server today?
Akolix
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
8th May 2024 11:21:56

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
Quoting Akolix:

No it doesnt, since the current training and brewing are already inside non pvp so it makes 0 difference.

HOWEVER, since the cost of these things..... it has to be better or something than the "free" ones? xD

Else i see no point getting this, unless you wanna flex a lil i guess that u have $$

I see your point and agree on the price, it does not make sense.
1 2 3