Claws
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
16th August 2024 23:09:43

Hello, everyone. How are you?

In discussions with my friends, we came up with some ideas and talked about respawns. With that, I would like to hear from you, active players, and get your opinions.

We were discussing two main topics: new respawns and also the remake of outdated old respawns.

New Respawns: We were talking about the possibility of having a Hardcore Respawn for Geckzard + Geckzah, and also a better respawn for Lince Ghosts (which is a big problem in collect tasks). We also discussed reworking some respawns that were once good but are now useless...

And what about you? Do you agree with this? Is there any other creature that you think deserves a better respawn? Any old hunt that deserves a rework?

I really hope you take this topic seriously, as the goal is to improve the game for everyone.

Thank you.

Yours,
Law.
Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
17th August 2024 02:09:37

I had already made a post about this on the forum but I'll post it here too:

- New hardcore portal Mighty Magician Werebear and Mighty Werebear
- New hardcore portal Yahgan Barbarian and Yahgan Executioner
- New hardcore portal Hellish Magus and Hellish Archangel
- New hardcore portal Geck'zard and Geck'zah
- New hardcore portal Boulder Thrower and Demonic Ent
- New hardcore portal Soul Devourer and Armadillork
Improve the Ice Thrower respawns of Karkkila add more quantity, improve the hardcore portal Sand Terror needs more monsters, improve the Boulder Thrower portal of Humwich, remove the Elder Ents and increase the amount of Boulder Thrower and Evil Ent, improve the Unholy Dreadlord hardcore portal of golden desert. With this we would have more hunting options and we wouldn't spend so much time hunting in the same respawns because that's what makes people stop playing Zezenia.
Sudden Of Dead
Player

Outfit
Platon
Level 28
Warrior
17th August 2024 02:11:07

Quoting Claws:
Hello, everyone. How are you?

In discussions with my friends, we came up with some ideas and talked about respawns. With that, I would like to hear from you, active players, and get your opinions.

We were discussing two main topics: new respawns and also the remake of outdated old respawns.

New Respawns: We were talking about the possibility of having a Hardcore Respawn for Geckzard + Geckzah, and also a better respawn for Lince Ghosts (which is a big problem in collect tasks). We also discussed reworking some respawns that were once good but are now useless...

And what about you? Do you agree with this? Is there any other creature that you think deserves a better respawn? Any old hunt that deserves a rework?

I really hope you take this topic seriously, as the goal is to improve the game for everyone.

Thank you.

Yours,
Law.

Agree.

Soul harvester hc maybe will be good.
Lince ghost x2.
Unholy hc (more monsters)
Boulders hc.
Volcanic golem hc.
Ice trower portal its so bored mayb if add more will be good idea.
Soul devourer.

New quests?
King Healer
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
28 days 18 hours ago

The changes that are taking place in the game are very good, I believe that a lot of people miss the medium level for high and hunting, which allows you to hunt at x3, x4..
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
28 days 13 hours ago

Medium hunting places are currently the issue.
There should be more variety for people from lvl 100 to 300. Many old spawns should get makeover for current fast based gameplay such as crystal and azure dragons and yetis. Density doesnt add up and the experience cannot compete with current meta spawns.
Super Man
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
27 days 16 hours ago

NEW RESPPPPPP!!!!!!

WE NEED SOMETHING NEW!!!

People like new things, no matter where they are, the game will only get new players with new monsters, the few who still play Zezenia have said this over and over again!

New hardcore with the same old monsters? puff, why i come back to this game? it's boring!!!