Tarinne
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 221
Warrior
30th July 2024 16:18:35 (Last edited 30th July 2024 16:20:11)

I would like to propose the next server to be a retro style, around subclass update but with slight nerf to pvp damage, in particular warlock damage (oneshotting players around same level)
Things does not have to be identical, and some new content can be kept in, but the old mechanics of combat formulas and tougher economy should be a priority.
Experience rate should be something like zezenia 1.0 exp table or 2.5x of current exp table.
There are of course many details that would have to be considered by staff and my hope with this post is just to have them consider this idea as a potential stable and serious server.

There were a lot of mistakes made by staff after this version that took the game in a completely different direction and it was straight up bad and i believe it was from different people, many fixes after that made the game better again but i fear it has escalated into just giving everyone what they think they want and milking cash, resulting in zero challenging gameplay, quite braindead endgame actually, which sort of works for a small minority i suppose.

I really do believe for the future of zezenia something like this could be worth a try, unless you want to just continue milking on those seasonal servers fair enough =p