Niezschtz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 35
Mage
26th July 2024 17:56:22 (Last edited 26th July 2024 18:27:15)

I started playing again after many years, I was excited about the world of Avalon 10x and I had fun advancing levels without it being extremely exhausting.

Today, with the world of Instagram, reels, tiktok, we need a high dopamine spike

Many do not have time to advance levels

I left Avalon and decided on Ely, due to the non-pvp and better RPG experience, but the shock of the difference in experience collection was too big.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or patience to keep up with an exhausting 4 hour hunt for a level, my fingers and vision get tired.

The world has changed, few people have time to dedicate themselves to this, we need a greater dopaminergic reward, and when the game doesn't deliver that, we become discouraged

This ends up encouraging forms of cheating, from sharing and illegal programs

The idea is to be a non-pvp world, because many people wouldn't care about advancing levels like crazy to dominate, they just appreciated the game's work of art and it wouldn't be listed in the top level of worlds

the world could also have a limited stamina time, greatly reducing the experience after it ends

I know the comment seems like a person who wants everything to be easy, but that's not it, just that the game really became uninteresting given the time needed to invest

Edit: This would allow us to create new strong monsters, more variety of quests, new islands and more difficult things, always encouraging new things in the game, similar to how the competing game did
Tooretto
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 70
Warrior
26th July 2024 18:50:40

I’m sure it would be a server I’d enjoy a lot, but in the long run, it probably wouldn’t work out. Right now, the major issue with Zezenia Online is the lack of content and communication with players. The game went over a year without any new respawns. The community came together through a Facebook group post and demanded new hunting areas on the forum, which eventually led to new hunts being added.

Currently, the top player on Elysium is level 1040, and the top player on Pharos is level 1100. Elysium is 1x and Pharos is 2x. Imagine a 4x experience rate – what level would the top players on Pharos or Elysium be? 1400? 1500? Maybe even 1600? Sure, these servers are old, but for those who follow the game, it’s clear that the top players on Elysium and Pharos reached their levels through consistent grinding in a relatively short time, considering the age of each server
Niezschtz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 35
Mage
26th July 2024 20:02:43

Quoting Tooretto:
I’m sure it would be a server I’d enjoy a lot, but in the long run, it probably wouldn’t work out. Right now, the major issue with Zezenia Online is the lack of content and communication with players. The game went over a year without any new respawns. The community came together through a Facebook group post and demanded new hunting areas on the forum, which eventually led to new hunts being added.

Currently, the top player on Elysium is level 1040, and the top player on Pharos is level 1100. Elysium is 1x and Pharos is 2x. Imagine a 4x experience rate – what level would the top players on Pharos or Elysium be? 1400? 1500? Maybe even 1600? Sure, these servers are old, but for those who follow the game, it’s clear that the top players on Elysium and Pharos reached their levels through consistent grinding in a relatively short time, considering the age of each server

I believe that with a stamina system that would be available, for example, for just 1h or with a premium of 1h:30m, which at the end of it would reduce the experience to less than 1x

would discourage the famous "power gamers"

It would make some who usually play more, look for more quests in groups, fish and do other activities, and even hunt just for items and consequently money

in addition, the limited stamina and daily recharge would mean that I would enter the game daily to enjoy
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
30th July 2024 15:48:33

Quoting Papa Joao Paulo Il:
Quoting Tooretto:

I believe that with a stamina system that would be available, for example, for just 1h or with a premium of 1h:30m, which at the end of it would reduce the experience to less than 1x

would discourage the famous "power gamers"

It would make some who usually play more, look for more quests in groups, fish and do other activities, and even hunt just for items and consequently money

in addition, the limited stamina and daily recharge would mean that I would enter the game daily to enjoy

I get where you're coming from, but you can't really punish those who like to spend alot of hours gaming. This game just needs to work on end-game content so people can actually work towards that. In my opinion 1x is too slow and anything above 2x is too fast. Even with the current event rotations, its so bad for the game to have events that affect exp/hr by alot. You could have events that encourage pvp content or events that help gaining more item requirements for gear upgrades for example.

Also, Elysium is still active and if you only have a couple hours per day to kill, i'd suggest to spend them on there rather than a new 4x non-pvp server where the loop is the exact same as on any other server. There is no end-game content and youll just be there 4 times quicker, which would cause the server to die quicker aswell.

Also, with the current player base, i dont see a second non-pvp server work out.