9th July 2024 13:26:43 CM Mercury View post »
Edy Brutto
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 233
Warrior
7th July 2024 18:51:11

close zera and let us choose between elysium and pharos, give to the active players of zera a xp and skill compensation...
the server is dead...
Henricus The Loner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 211
Warrior
8th July 2024 01:49:54

seriously gms when will you guys address this? This is the second or third thread in the past week talking about this and everyone who has posted is agreeing to close this server we all want to transfer to elysium or pharos, I want my barbarian in elysium so bad man its just rotting in dead server.

So please once again Merge Zera in pharos or elysium like all players wants and open a x1 server with skills x0.5 a real challenge, however i know it will be a couple months before you guys even start to talk about another server, which it shouldnt be that long you should be looking at a server that will be longtime and actually generate some income for u guys.

Either way though please lets go ahead and delete the server of zera by the end of this month please and lets transfer the chars to pharos or elysium, obviously you would just keep the same level that you are because zera is a x1, i dont think there needs to be a level boost for players going to pharos because its non pvp on 80% of continents of time so much easier to level up even though the rate is lower so lets not make it difficult and just go ahead and take care of this please guys? Because i will not be playing again until i can get my chars from zera to elysium then i will be buying cards etc again to build a full set for my barba.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

9th July 2024 13:26:43

Hi,

This is a topic that has been brought up many times. There is a limit for a server to stay online with 0-5 players online. Unfortunate for those who do play there but it is evident that actions must be taken. The server will either close and people can transfer to another server or if people populate the server after the seasonal server closes then the server might stay up.

-Mercury
Zealadin
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 151
Warrior
10th July 2024 11:05:54

Honestly i dont care that much but it should be pointed out that i did invest quite a bit of time to get lvl 200 on zera and after 6 months i could not even reach 100 skills, it is a bit unfair that we dont get any bonus exp transfering to a 2x server with people lvl 1000 when you can get lvl 200 and 100 skills in 1 day on seasonal server.

Don't really care tho it's just really unfair. Thanks for letting me transfer to Pharos, i've been waiting for that.
Palina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 102
Ranger
10th July 2024 11:38:23 (Last edited 10th July 2024 11:40:20)

Quoting Zealadin:
Honestly i dont care that much but it should be pointed out that i did invest quite a bit of time to get lvl 200 on zera and after 6 months i could not even reach 100 skills, it is a bit unfair that we dont get any bonus exp transfering to a 2x server with people lvl 1000 when you can get lvl 200 and 100 skills in 1 day on seasonal server.

Don't really care tho it's just really unfair. Thanks for letting me transfer to Pharos, i've been waiting for that.

So why you didnt play seasonal? As you said, you could play 1 day and transfer char long time ago to Pharos at seasonal server 4,5,6, lol

Those cries by low IQ, zero logic kids, whos stop play and only complain starts to be boring...
Zealadin
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 151
Warrior
11th July 2024 17:44:50 (Last edited 11th July 2024 17:45:07)

Quoting Palina:
Quoting Zealadin:

So why you didnt play seasonal? As you said, you could play 1 day and transfer char long time ago to Pharos at seasonal server 4,5,6, lol

Those cries by low IQ, zero logic kids, whos stop play and only complain starts to be boring...

Seasonal servers being broken does not validate server like Zera being totally useless and waste of time, you don't need a very high iq to understand what i'm saying in my post, but as i said i'm thankful they allow the transfer but it should still be pointed out when it's such an obvious flaw.
Palina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 102
Ranger
11th July 2024 18:02:43

Quoting Zealadin:

Seasonal servers being broken does not validate server like Zera being totally useless and waste of time, you don't need a very high iq to understand what i'm saying in my post, but as i said i'm thankful they allow the transfer but it should still be pointed out when it's such an obvious flaw.

You said that u play 6 months to get lvl151 on zera, and people on seasonal play just 1 day to get lvl 200. So why u didnt play seasonal too? Its just 1 day as u said:

Quoting Zealadin:
Zealadin
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 151
Warrior
11th July 2024 21:59:42 (Last edited 11th July 2024 22:09:42)

Quoting Palina:
Quoting Zealadin:

You said that u play 6 months to get lvl151 on zera, and people on seasonal play just 1 day to get lvl 200. So why u didnt play seasonal too? Its just 1 day as u said:

Quoting Zealadin:

Well i posted on wrong character, this is not my Zera character, point is the same, this character is irrelevant.
Anyway i didn't mean to come off as a cry baby im glad i could merge my character thanks, big deal to point out the obvious (i suppose) that a slight boost (not much) would have been a good thing for everyone that played Zera, and not make a difference to anyone on Pharos.
Btw the main reason is not about the seasonal server, it's about Zera being 1x rate and Pharos 2x, the seasonal world is just making it more absurd.